Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Anadraia Technology Solutions' web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Anadraia Technology Solutions' web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Anadraia Technology Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Anadraia Technology Solutions' web site are provided "as is". Anadraia Technology Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Anadraia Technology Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Anadraia Technology Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Anadraia Technology Solutions' Internet site, even if Anadraia Technology Solutions or a Anadraia Technology Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Anadraia Technology Solutions' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anadraia Technology Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Anadraia Technology Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Anadraia Technology Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Anadraia Technology Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anadraia Technology Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Invoice of Goods and Services
Invoices issued by the Company shall be paid by the client within thirty (30) days of the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by Anadraia Technology Solutions. In the event of late payment, Anadraia Technology Solutions may charge interest on the amount outstanding before and after judgement at the rate of two and one half (2.5) percent from the due date until the date of payment. In addition, invoices unpaid for more than 60 days after the invoice date will incur a surcharge of either $50 or 5% of the outstanding amount, whichever sum is greater.
If any amount of an invoice is disputed then the client shall inform Anadraia Technology Solutions of the grounds for such dispute within seven days of delivery of the goods and shall pay to Anadraia Technology Solutions the value of the invoice less the disputed amount in accordance with these payment terms. Once settlement of the dispute has been agreed, any sum then outstanding shall also be payable in accordance with these payment terms.
Anadraia Technology Solutions reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the client requests a variation to the work agreed.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Anadraia Technology Solutions' web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Newfoundland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.